Wednesday, December 5, 2007

If Halle Berry can do it, so can we...

Ryan and I have chosen not to find out the sex of the baby. It was a decision we made long before we got pregnant - mostly because I want that moment where Ryan gets to shout, "IT'S A BOY!" (or whatever) to a waiting room full of people, but also because we want the surprise. And I'm sure we each have our secret preferences (girl) but it truly doesn't matter to me (girl, girl, girl). As long as the baby is healthy with a normal-sized head (and great hair...let her have great hair!).

So in the hours between "sleepy" and "dead asleep" I've been researching gender neutral nursery themes. (And I don't mean "theme" in the "everything matches from the curtains to the lampshade to the bedding" kind of way...) But I enjoy retro patterns (think wooden toys, "Dick and Jane" books, and polka dots). Here's some stuff from Cath Kidston's website that made me happy:















No comments: