Thursday, January 17, 2008

signs, signs, everywhere signs...

We were recently in Miami (New Year's Eve and a little thing called the ORANGE BOWL...more on that later), but here are a few of my favorite signs:
Oh...what I wouldn't give for more time in the day.

I don't even know what this means.

This is pirate for "DANGER"!

Apparently, Miami keeps the manatees separate from all of the other animals. Racists.

...at ALL TIME!

I understand not wanting guns on the beach, but what's with this fear of incendiary devices? If there's an actual fire, wouldn't the convenient proximity of the OCEAN come in handy?? I'm just sayin'...calm down about the fires, Miami.

Um...first you have to tell me what a sea oat looks like.

There's a phone number listed if you're interested. $500,000 sounds SUPER reasonable to me!

No comments: