Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Three-in-One!

We had the great pleasure of celebrating three important birthdays in one weekend (August 22-24). Every one of them took place in Lawrence. From the Red Lyon to Henry T's to Shannon's living room. We were all over the place. And completely exhausted by Sunday. I also managed to fit a little wedding dress shopping in there (my brother's wedding, not mine - though I have the perfect dress all picked out if we decide to renew our vows!) I can't post any pictures because it would ruin the surprise, but Sarah found a stunning dress. STUNNING!!

Friday night (August 22), was Stu's 31st Birthday. Sorry, Stu. I just took the one picture:



Saturday afternoon was Emily's 3rd Birthday. (It was a "SkippyJon Jones" theme. Everyone wore masks and nametags depicting a character from the book. Pick it up if you have no idea what I'm talking about. It's brilliant. A siamese cat who thinks he's a Chihuahua. Emily requested a cake with "grass and sticks" so that's what you're seeing there):



And on Saturday evening, we celebrated Nick's 29th Birthday:



Incidentally, Ryan and I also celebrated the anniversary of our first kiss that weekend but I don't have any pictures of that. You wouldn't want to see them anyway.

Stay tuned for awesome Labor Day weekend pics and the first KU football game of the season. Here's just a preview:

No comments: