Wednesday, November 26, 2008

National Championship Banner!!!

Ryan and I went to the KU game last Tuesday for the unveiling of the 2008 National Championship Banner. The video was amazing. I'm still trying to find it on YouTube because I didn't get the whole thing. Nothing gets me more ramped up than loud music, clips of your team winning the National Championship and 10,000 screaming fans. Seriously...I get chills watching stuff like that. Here are the still photos I took (and finally, a YouTube video that loaded correctly!):


















This isn't my video, but it's the best one I could find. If you search YouTube for "KU National Championship Banner" it will bring up a couple of options. Some close up, some far away, some super-shakey, some really loud, some not loud enough...I've been watching them all morning. I even cried a little. CHILLS, I tell you! CHILLS!!!! (or is that my drafty office?)

No comments: